AESP, the Association of Energy Service Professionals
Selling Energy is excited to have partnered with AESP, the Association of Energy Service Professionals. Thanks to this educational collaboration, we now offer our award-winning online sales training courses on the AESP platform, where AESP members and non-members alike may enroll in our courses, earn CEUs or PDHs, and pay for our training using AESP points.
- Explore the lineup of Selling Energy training courses available on the AESP training platform here.
- Read our partnership announcement press release here.
- Look for us at AESP in-person events! Selling Energy is often an AESP event sponsor.
- Mark Jewell is a frequent contributor to the AESP quarterly publication, Energy Intel.
Interested in having Mark Jewell present to your AESP Chapter meeting, write for your local AESP publication, or be a guest on your AESP Chapter podcast? Perhaps you have other ideas or questions. Please feel free to schedule a chat with Mark to explore options here.
San Diego Gas & Electric®
The following sponsored training courses are available at a reduced rate exclusively to registered SDG&E Trade Professionals, and to SDG&E Customers, thanks to generous sponsorship from our long-time partner, SDG&E. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, and assistance getting registered! Eligibility will be verified.
- Selling in 6™ Gold Edition (One annual license may be granted per eligible person, with no option to renew.)
- BRAND NEW live online course planned for early 2023. Watch your inbox for an announcement, coming soon!
- Learn more about the many benefits of joining the SDG&E Trade Professional Alliance here.
Become a partner
Partner with Selling Energy.