Virtual Selling Mini Boot Camp: Sales Professional Edition
About Virtual Selling Mini Boot Camp: Sales Professional Edition
More and more customers prefer remote interactions over in-person meetings. Not surprising given how “work from home,” the explosion of video conference calls, and other trends have transformed the way we do business. Meanwhile, 68% of salespeople have never even been trained to be camera-ready! Clearly, the need to master virtual selling techniques is more urgent than ever.
Selling Energy has you covered with cutting-edge insights that are already helping top producers open more doors and close more sales in this new environment. This brand-new program will help you...
- Maximize the effectiveness of synchronous virtual selling with Teams, Zoom, and other tools; and,
- Master asynchronous virtual selling so you can incorporate video throughout the sales process.
Selling Energy’s new Virtual Selling Training is optimized for busy energy professionals:
- 6 live/virtual hourlong webinars (each also recorded for later viewing).
- 12-months’ access to Segment Guides™ (see more below).
- Ongoing live/virtual coaching with Mark Jewell, an award-winning sales trainer and bestselling author with 30 years’ experience successfully selling energy initiatives.
- A free copy of Mark’s Wall Street Journal bestseller in hardcover, e-book, or audiobook format.
These 6 webinars highlight “some of the tallest trees in Selling Energy’s forest of winning sales tactics”:
- 8/24/2023 - 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Pacific
Get Organized and Make Your Numbers.
- 9/7/2023 - 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Pacific
Master Concise Communication to Win.
- 9/21/2023 - 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Pacific
Create One-Page Proposals and One-Page Financial Analyses.
- 10/5/2023 - 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Pacific
Leverage Referrals, Cross-Selling, and Your Co-opetition
- 10/19/2023 - 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Pacific
Mark the Most Compelling Business Case for Each Prospect.
- 11/2/2023 - 10:00 AM-11:00 AM Pacific
Incorporate Video to Accelerate Sales.
Each of these six webinars includes insights into how to use both synchronous and asynchronous virtual selling to win more approvals.
SPECIAL BONUS: A full year’s access to Segment Guides™ ($588 value)
Each learner also receives a full-year’s access to Selling Energy’s Segment Guides™ database, the product of more than 400 hours of research into each of 24 market segments. Segment Guides reveals the jargon, yardsticks, and sound bites that allow sales professionals to position themselves as peers to their customers. Discover plenty of compelling content to be used with both synchronous and asynchronous virtual selling approaches.
After completing this course,
you will be able to:
- Learn how many of Selling Energy’s success strategies and tactics can be even more powerfully deployed by incorporating video at 16 places in the sales process.
- Understand lighting, camera, and microphone basics that will help you become “camera-ready” and produce professional videos without breaking the bank on A/V gear.
- Learn how to turbocharge your outbound emails with head-turning, 60-second, self-produced videos that dramatically increase both open rates and click-through rates.