Selling in 6™ C&I Silver Edition
- Learn how to sell energy projects more effectively with 6-minute lessons online, on-demand.
- Cost-effective, time-efficient and easy to deploy. The trade press calls Selling in 6™ a “sales manager’s dream.”
- More than 25 years of energy-focused sales experience have been distilled into hundreds of visually engaging 6-minute lessons.
About Selling in 6™ C&I Silver Edition
Selling in 6™ provides energy-solutions-specific professional sales training delivered in six-minute lessons that are accessible via smartphone, tablet, or any other internet-connected device. Lessons can be viewed or simply listened to. They are keyword-searchable, can be assembled into custom playlists, and, can be reviewed as often as needed. Each section of the curriculum features questions that check for understanding. The course content blends the instructor’s nearly 30 years’ experience selling energy solutions with the accumulated input of more than 11,000 energy professionals who have taken Selling Energy’s training so far. This program includes live/virtual access to the instructor via monthly two-hour Mastermind Group Coaching Conference Calls and one-on-one coaching via scheduled 30-minute Zoom calls; tip sheets and templates; and other supporting resources.
After completing this course,
you will be able to:
- Understand and communicate the utility-cost-financial, non-utility-cost financial, and non-financial benefits of a proposed energy solution
- Identify the market segments and roles that represent your most promising targets
- Modify benefits of a proposed energy solution so that they can be measured with market segment-specific yardsticks your customers use to measure their own success
- Explain projected energy savings to customers in the context of their day-to-day operations to make the benefits more compelling
- Concisely communicate your value proposition to capture and retain your decision-maker's attention
- Demonstrate how financial metrics other than simple payback period can more effectively prove the merits of an expense-reducing investment
- Anticipate and overcome more than 65 myths and objections that can stall or stymie project approval
- Assemble and use a “Success Story Archive” and an “Objections Archive” to empower you and the rest of your sales team to get more proposals approved
- Skillfully prevail when faced with "three bids syndrome"
What people saying
“The entire content is a roadmap to success! The best part is knowing that it does NOT end today and that we have all of these resources to access. This will continue to reinforce all the great tips, actions, and changes through drip irrigation.”
“I was impressed by Mark. You can feel his energy and he's so passionate about what he does. He adds a little improv to the workshop, which helps keep everyone engaged. He's just brilliant. His knowledge on the subject is amazing. He really wants you to be successful.”