Learn the Secrets of Selling in a Recession: Put the Wind Back in Your Sales!
About Learn the Secrets of Selling in a Recession: Put the Wind Back in Your Sales!
When it comes to reacting to what is happening in the economy, you have two choices. Give up or step up. Outside sales professionals need to prospect for and close business deals remotely. Inside sales professionals need to engage and motivate distracted prospects and customers. Customer service and other support staff need to “embrace their inner sales professional” so they can help drive revenue. As keen observers of the previous four recessions will attest, many top performers not only prevailed but also gained market share despite the turbulence. This course will support you on this new journey and help you “put the wind back in your sales” so that you can continue to create value for your customers.
After completing this course,
you will be able to:
- Employ strategies for remaining optimistic, motivated, and focused to win
- Identify prospects in recession-proof and counter-cyclical industries
- Adapt the benefits of your solutions to empathize with the specific challenges your prospects are facing today
- Illustrate how energy savings can replace bottom-line profits lost from missed revenue
- Adapt and prevail despite multiple constraints, such as social distancing, spending freezes, and general uncertainty
- Present more persuasive online meetings by applying tips on sharing screens, getting participants engaged, sending the right materials before and after the meeting, and more
- Anticipate and overcome objections related to budget freezes, price increases, and more
- Pivot your approach from outside sales to inside sales to cope with social distancing constraints, more prospects working from home, and other post-COVID dynamics
- Explain if and how prospects could leverage lower-cost capital to help get projects approved
- Convert ignored, stalled, or rejected proposals into revitalized opportunities
- Utilize any downtime to “sharpen the saw” and cultivate your sales skills
What people saying
“The training - topics covered, resources, and quite frankly ongoing support and enthusiasm - is a breath of fresh air in the industry. Especially for professionals who may not have a great sales manager, or are forced to sit through laborious and dreadful sales meetings. Mark is a great leader - inspiring to take meaningful actions by the sales professional, propelling their career to new heights through the correct way to make sales! ”
“Mark fills a very unique niche in sales training. He has a rich repository of wisdom and skills development tools, and I love the way his delivery make it easy to customize and fit into an overall training framework.”