Rethinking Energy Solutions Sales in the Wake of Market Disruption
About Rethinking Energy Solutions Sales in the Wake of Market Disruption
Enhanced efficiency and other energy-related initiatives hold great potential to help both buyers and sellers regain their financial footing in the wake of COVID-19 and the recession. However, harvesting that potential (perhaps even gaining market share in the process) requires sellers to change the way they plan, hire, train, market, collaborate, sell, and track their sales success. This course provides tips you can start using immediately to find powerful growth opportunities hidden in all that market disruption.
This course includes a single-user, full-year license to Selling Energy’s Segment Guides™ online resource ($588 value). This tool provides insights into 24 market segments, each of which has been updated to include the impacts of COVID-19 and the recession. Segment Guides™ features plenty of segment-specific, non-utility-cost financial and non-financial benefits to energy projects that could be included in your proposals, underscoring how your proposed project would help your prospects regain their financial footing in ways far beyond simply lowering their monthly utility bills.
After completing this course,
you will be able to:
- Implement segment-specific and role-specific messaging to reach your most promising prospects
- Refine your competitive advantage and, if appropriate, begin collaborating with your “co-opetition” (i.e., vendors who serve customers similar to the ones you seek but who sell them non-competitive offerings)
- Synthesize how to hire, train, and motivate salespeople with the highest potential to succeed today
- Adapt your “remote selling” strategy to include new technology-enabled approaches and tools
- Generate revenue and profit growth despite social distancing, slower decision-making, budget freezes, supply chain constraints, and hiring challenges
What people saying
“Mark is a fire hose of information that brings value to our teams. I sent all of my sales team through the training because it helped set the foundation of proper sales techniques in an industry that is necessary and yet undervalued by the customer so we need to make sure we are at the highest level of educating and sharing our expertise and capabilities.”
“Mark is one of the best communicators I have met in my career and is able to supercharge sales success very quickly with his thoughtful and strategic approach. ”