Selling Energy Advanced Lab™
March 13, 2018
In-Person: Memphis, TN
Live Simulcast: Johnson City, TN
Sponsored by: TVA.
***Registration is limited to 50 attendees in the In-Person session in Memphis and 25 attendees in the Live Simulcast session in Johnson City. Registration closes on February 28th, so be sure to register today!***
This hands-on workshop uses numerous templates and exercises to help graduates of the Learning to Sell Energy Effectively™ program apply professional selling strategies and tactics to their own offerings.
With the help of constructive critique from both the instructor and fellow students, you will create your own elevator pitches, three-sentence solicitations, one-page proposals, and other powerful sales tools.
This workshop will also feature bonus material on time management, effective note-taking and archiving, meeting hosting and follow-up, active listening, Neuro-linguistic Programming (NLP), and other vital dimensions of sales professionalism.
You will learn:
- How to create a compelling 15-second elevator pitch that captures a prospect’s attention
- How to create a three-sentence solicitation that leverages prior sales successes to open new doors
- How to craft a persuasive one-page proposal that engages decision-makers and motivates action
- How to create and deploy a Success Story Archive™ and an Objections Archive™ so that new hires and veterans alike can benefit from the collective wisdom of your sales team
- How to apply superior time management, personal productivity, and rapport-building skills to make the most of your selling efforts
- And more!
This workshop is brought to you by TVA’s EnergyRight® Solutions for Business/Industry Program.
DATE and LOCATION:
Wednesday, March 13, 2018
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The training will run from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM. Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:00 AM. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please include any special dietary needs in the “add a note to your order” section during the checkout process.
Johnson City, TN
$498 Qualified* participants pay just $49.
*To be eligible for this discount, your organization must be a member of TVA’s Preferred Partners Network. All individuals attending must be registered contacts with TVA.
Continuing Education Credits:
GBCI – 7 CEs (LEED AP)
Cancellations will be accepted for a full refund up to two weeks before the training. All class dates and locations are subject to change based on meeting minimum class sizes. TVA and Selling Energy will endeavor to provide as much advance notice as possible in the event that a particular class needs to be rescheduled.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com or (415) 814-3744 for more information.
Note: By registering for this course, you grant permission to Selling Energy to use event photos and testimonials from this workshop for promotional and reporting purposes.