Learning to Sell Energy – Beneficial Electrification™
February 13, 2018
In-Person: Nashville, TN
Sponsored by: TVA.
***Registration for this session is limited to 50 attendees. Registration closes on January 31st, so be sure to register today!***
If you seek shorter sales cycles and higher closing ratios for your projects, join us for Learning to Sell Energy – Beneficial Electrification™, a workshop focused on selling beneficial electrification that features concepts from the award-winning, more comprehensive Boot Camp.
This workshop will be presented by Mark Jewell, a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and nationally recognized subject matter expert, coach, and speaker focused on applying energy upgrades to create value. He supports other professionals and organizations in overcoming the barriers to implementing projects. His experience includes over 30 years in commercial real estate and 20 years in the energy sector. Over the last two decades, he has influenced energy decisions in more than three billion square feet of North American real estate. He is the President and co-founder of Selling Energy. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
This workshop is brought to you by TVA’s EnergyRight® Solutions for Business/Industry Program.
DATE and LOCATION:
Tuesday, February 13, 2018
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The training will run from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM. Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:00 AM. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please include any special dietary needs in the “add a note to your order” section during the checkout process.
Sheraton Music City Hotel
777 McGavock Pike
Nashville, TN 37214
This training offers a wealth of insights on selling energy projects more effectively, such as…
- Understanding and selling all of the benefits of energy improvements
- Appreciating the differences in decision-making drivers among building owners/landlords/tenants
- Identifying and appealing to sector-specific and role-specific benefits
- Generating leads and networking
- Relationship development
- Anticipating and addressing myths and objections
- Communication strategies and tactics, including the value of a well-crafted “elevator pitch”
- Understanding your prospects and building rapport
- Selling to the C-suite
- Developing a one-page proposal
- Calculating a project’s true return, including life-cycle cost where applicable
- Distilling the costs/benefits into a concise one-page financial summary emphasizing the right metrics
- Finding and highlighting the “free money” to help reduce or eliminate first cost
Continuing education credits:
GBCI: 6 CE hours (LEED)
BPI: 2.0 CEUs
All attendees will be provided with a Certificate of Completion.
$498 Qualified* participants pay just $49.
*To be eligible for this discount, your organization must be a member of TVA’s Preferred Partners Network. All individuals attending must be registered contacts with TVA.
Your registration includes:
- Copy of the Learning to Sell Energy Playbook (with tools, templates, and other valuable resources)
- One year of post-training support via the Selling Energy Mastermind Group (a $348 value)
- A complimentary headshot taken by a professional photographer
- A copy of the Wall Street Journal best seller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas that Get More Projects Approved!
- Ongoing access to the Selling Energy App™ (available for iPhone, iPad, and Android)
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be accepted for a full refund up to two weeks before the training. All class dates and locations are subject to change based on meeting minimum class sizes. TVA and Selling Energy will endeavor to provide as much advance notice as possible in the event that a particular class needs to be rescheduled.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 814-3744 for more information.
Note: By registering for this course, you grant permission to Selling Energy to use event photos and testimonials from this workshop for promotional and reporting purposes.