Format: Online, on-demand streaming.
Length: ~ 2 hours.
Energy is not a fixed cost. This class will explore a variety of topics that together will plot a course to more effective energy management: the difference between “what IS” and “what COULD BE”; the range of “behavioral,” “low/no-cost,” and “capital intensive” approaches available to building owners and managers; best practices for identifying audit approaches and professionals; measuring what you hope to manage, setting targets, and documenting your progress; and, building internal support for projects.
- Appreciate the difference between “what IS” and “what COULD BE” in the context of your building’s energy performance
- Consider the range of “behavioral,” “low/no-cost,” and “capital intensive” approaches available to building owners and managers
- Learn best practices for identifying audit approaches and professionals
- Know how to measure what you hope to manage, how to set targets, and how to document your progress toward those targets
- Explore ways to build internal support for projects
- Comparing “what is” to “what could be”
- Identifying ALL of your opportunities (in the right order!)
- Planning your moves thoughtfully
- Performance contracting
- Capturing management attention and engaging support for your initiatives
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email email@example.com so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.