Learning to S.E.E.: Sell Efficiency Effectively™
Sponsored by SDG&E
Most decisions are emotional decisions, and making the commitment to dedicate time and resources to enhance efficiency is no exception. Whether you are selling efficiency solutions or seeking project approvals, understanding what factors play a role in the decision-making process and knowing how to build rapport with key stakeholders vastly increase your odds of success. This workshop features highlights from the weeklong Efficiency Sales Professional™ (ESP™) Boot Camp, including: reframing the benefits of efficiency so that they can be measured with the yardsticks that your customers are already using to measure their own success; developing concise and compelling communication tools that really engage decision-makers; migrating the discussion from the “bits, bytes and blinking lights” of your offering to prospect-specific messages that motivate project approvals; and much more. This workshop will give you the insights, focus, and skills you need to define your most promising targets, streamline your sales process, and maximize your closing ratio.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Efficiency products dealers and distributors, architects, engineers, mechanical and electrical contractors, energy-efficiency specialists, HVAC and lighting designers, building owners and managers, utility representatives, commissioning authorities, and anyone else whose success depends on the successful advocacy of efficiency projects.
- Understand how to connect the dots between your energy solutions and the segment-specific outcomes your prospects truly care about.
- Discover how to distill your message down to a 15-second elevator pitch that is both repeatable and memorable; a one-page narrative proposal that can be read in four minutes or less; and, a one-page investment summary that migrates the conversation from simple payback to the metrics that really matter.
- Learn how to clone past successes by creating a Success Story Archive and sharing it with prospects that look a lot like your best customers.
- A full year’s membership in Selling Energy’s Mastermind Group featuring monthly two-hour coaching conference calls ($348 value)
- A full year’s access to an online/on-demand version of Financial Analysis of Efficiency Projects – Intermediate ($149 value)
- A copy of the Learning to S.E.E. Playbook, complete with copies of sides, sample templates, and other valuable resources ($50 value)
- An autographed copy of Mark’s Wall Street Journal bestseller, Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas That Get More Projects Approved! ($20 value)
BONUS SESSION: Selling Efficiency Effectively to Residential Customers
During the lunch break and from 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM, Mark Jewell will present 90-minutes of bonus content, tailored especially for those selling efficiency solutions to residential customers.
DATE AND TIME
November 3, 2017
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Bonus Residential-focused session runs from 4:00 PM – 4:45 PM)
Check-in and continental breakfast will begin at 8:30 AM, instruction will begin at 9:00 AM sharp.
SDG&E Energy Innovation Center
4760 Clairemont Mesa Blvd
San Diego, CA 92117
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
GBCI: 6 CE hours (LEED)
BPI: 2.0 CEUs
All attendees will be provided with a Certificate of Completion.
For Active Registered SDG&E Trade Professionals and SDG&E Customers
$499$49 Eligibility will be confirmed.
- Virtual Seat
$499$49 Eligibility will be confirmed. Virtual attendees may join the workshop live online and/or access the workshop recording for an entire year.
For other in-person attendees (Non-subsidized)
- In-person – $499
- Virtual Seat – $499 Virtual attendees may join the workshop live online and/or access the workshop recording for an entire year.
Cancellations will be accepted for a full refund up to three weeks prior to the start of the workshop. Cancellations made after October 13th will forfeit the registration fee, however we will work with you to coordinate a make-up session.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR
Mark Jewell is a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and Stevie® award-winning speaker focused on applying energy solutions to create value. He has influenced energy decisions in three billion square feet of real estate. His firm, Selling Energy, is one of Selling Power magazine’s Top 20 Sales Training Firms. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Preview: What It Takes To Be A Sales Professional and How You Can Become One
Note: It is anticipated that all or parts of this workshop will be recorded and made available to virtual attendees for both real-time and post-event viewing. By registering for or attending this workshop, you grant permission to Selling Energy to use live-streaming audio and video, recorded audio and video, photos and testimonials from this workshop, and you waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of your image, recording or testimonial. This material may be used in diverse training settings within an unrestricted geographic area. In addition, event photos and testimonials from this training may be used for promotional and/or reporting purposes.