Limited number of “virtual seats” now available for the Efficiency Sales Professional Boot Camp on July 24th – 27th!
Use the discount code ControlTrends to take $75 off the virtual attendee price.
More than a thousand energy professionals have completed our Efficiency Sales Professional Boot Camp since its 2012 debut. Countless graduates have shared their post-Boot Camp sales successes, so we know this program helps salespeople fundamentally reframe their value propositions, shorten their sales cycles and improve their closing ratios.
We’ve seen graduates triple their income after applying what they learned. Others have achieved national sales awards within their organizations. Still others have restructured their whole sales process, ensuring that all stakeholders within their organizations are “singing from the same songbook” when it comes to segment-focused selling, elevator pitches, one-page proposals, and the like.
Last year more than 6,000 professionals took our one- or two-day sales training. Based on those post-training surveys, we know that for every past graduate of our Boot Camp, there are a half-dozen others who would benefit from this more advanced training, but are unable to spend four days in San Diego.
So, we have decided to offer a limited number of “virtual seats” to the Efficiency Sales Professional Boot Camp happening July 24th – 27th at the SDG&E Energy Innovation Center. We want to make this powerful learning experience accessible to everyone who has expressed interest in attending. At the same time, we are limiting the number of virtual seats to make sure we preserve the quality of the training experience.
Here’s how it will work…
- Easy-to-view modules. Whenever we’ve done full-day trainings for remote audiences, we’ve set up four GoToWebinars per day, each one approximately 2 hours long, with 15-minute breaks in between. In this case, we will broadcast four GoToWebinars for each day of the four-day Boot Camp.
- Identical visual and audio as the in-person audience. Everyone in the virtual audience will see the same slides and videos as the in-person audience. Both presenter and audience microphones will be connected directly to the GoToWebinar audio interface to ensure that our virtual attendees have the same experience as the in-person attendees.
- Genuine real-time interaction. Questions and comments from our virtual audience will be collected using GoToWebinar’s audio connection and/or “Chat” dialog box. All questions and comments will be addressed in real time.
- Same course and post-training bonus materials as in-person attendees receive. Virtual attendees will receive all of the other benefits of attending the Boot Camp in person, with the obvious exception of the professional headshot. For example, the 500+ page Boot Camp binder and online/on-demand financial analysis training access will be sent to each virtual participant in advance.
- The entire GoToWebinar event will be recorded. This means that virtual attendees can experience any modules they cannot watch in real time at a later date. In fact, the entire program can be watched at any desired pace: one Boot Camp day each Saturday for four weeks, or one two-hour module after work each day for 16 days. Each virtual attendee will receive a single-user license to view these recordings for a period of one year.
- Ongoing “live” interaction opportunities. Since all Boot Camp alums are invited to participate in our Mastermind Group monthly coaching conference calls, virtual attendees will have ample opportunity to interact “live” with both the instructor and other Boot Camp graduates for at least a full year following the event.
- Cost-effective as well as time-efficient. The tuition for this virtual attendance is just $995/person, which includes all of the above-referenced benefits and represents a 70% discount off the normal in-person tuition. The license to view this Boot Camp virtually is a single-user, one-year license. Multiple individuals may view the Virtual Boot Camp in a group setting provided that each person has properly registered and paid for the license to view this course.