Learning to S.E.E: Sell Energy Effectively™
June 13, 2017 – Jackson, TN
If you seek shorter sales cycles and higher closing ratios for your projects, join us for Learning to S.E.E. (Sell Energy Effectively)™, a workshop focused on selling efficiency and beneficial electrification that features concepts from the award-winning, more comprehensive Efficiency Sales Professional™ Certificate Boot Camp.
This workshop will be presented by Mark Jewell, a Wall Street Journal best-selling author and nationally recognized subject matter expert, coach, and speaker focused on applying energy upgrades to create value. He supports other professionals and organizations in overcoming the barriers to implementing projects. His experience includes over 30 years in commercial real estate and 20 years in energy efficiency. Over the last two decades, he has influenced energy and efficiency decisions in more than three billion square feet of North American real estate. He is the President of Selling Energy and a co-founder of the Efficiency Sales Professional Institute. Mark received his B.S. in Economics from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
This workshop is brought to you by TVA’s EnergyRight® Solutions for Business/Industry Program.
DATE and LOCATION:
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
8:30 AM to 4:30 PM
The training will run from 8:30 AM until 4:30 PM. Registration and breakfast will begin at 8:00 AM. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please include any special dietary needs in the “add a note to your order” section during the checkout process.
DoubleTree by Hilton
1770 Highway 45 Bypass
Jackson, TN 38305
This training offers a wealth of insights on selling energy projects more effectively, such as…
- Understanding and selling all of the benefits of energy-related upgrades (utility cost, non-utility-cost financial, and non-financial)
- Appreciating the differences in decision-making drivers among building owners/landlords/tenants
- Identifying and appealing to sector-specific and role-specific benefits
- Generating leads and networking
- Relationship development
- Anticipating and addressing myths and objections
- Communication strategies and tactics, including the value of a well-crafted “elevator pitch”
- Understanding your prospects and building rapport
- Selling to the C-suite
- Developing a one-page proposal
- Calculating a project’s true return, including life-cycle cost where applicable
- Distilling the costs/benefits into a concise one-page financial summary emphasizing the right metrics
- Finding and highlighting the “free money” to help reduce or eliminate first cost
Continuing education credits:
GBCI: 6 CE hours (LEED)
BPI: 2.0 CEUs
All attendees will be provided with a Certificate of Completion.
$498 Qualified* participants pay just $249.
*To be eligible for this discount, your organization must be a member of TVA’s Preferred Partners Network.
Program fee includes:
- Copy of the Learning to S.E.E. Playbook (with tools, templates, and other valuable resources)
- One year of post-training support via the Selling Energy Mastermind Group (a $348 value)
- A complimentary headshot taken by a professional photographer
- A copy of the Wall Street Journal best seller Selling Energy: Inspiring Ideas that Get more Projects Approved!
- Ongoing access to the Selling Energy App™ (available for iPhone, iPad, and Android)
- Complimentary continental breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations will be accepted for a full refund up to two weeks before the training. All class dates and locations are subject to change based on meeting minimum class sizes. TVA and Selling Energy will endeavor to provide as much advance notice as possible in the event that a particular class needs to be rescheduled.
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 814-3744 for more information.
Note: By registering for this course, you grant permission to Selling Energy to use event photos and testimonials from this workshop for promotional and reporting purposes.