Format: Online, on-demand streaming
Length: ~ 5.25 hours
The Learning to S.E.E.: (Sell Efficiency Effectively) in Commercial and Industrial Settings Playbook is a hard bound textbook containing over 200 pages of information, resources, and supporting course materials. It contains the slides Mark uses in the course as well. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery.
Most decisions are emotional decisions, and making energy-efficiency purchases and changes are no exception. Whether you’re selling efficiency solutions or seeking project approvals, understanding what factors play a role in the decision-making process and knowing how to build rapport with key stakeholders vastly increase your odds of success. Learning to S.E.E. is a “pasta sampler” version of the more comprehensive Efficiency Sales Professional™ (ESP™) Program. It provides the insights, focus, and skills you need to grow your market share, revenues, and profitability.
Who should attend:
Efficiency products dealers and distributors, mechanical and electrical contractors, energy-efficiency specialists, architects, engineers, HVAC and lighting designers, building owners and managers, utility representatives, commissioning authorities, and anyone else whose success depends on the successful advocacy of efficiency projects.
This training offers a wealth of insights on selling efficiency more effectively, such as…
- Understanding and selling all of the benefits of enhanced efficiency (utility cost, non-utility-cost financial, and non-financial)
- Appreciating the differences in decision-making drivers among building owners/landlords/tenants
- Identifying and appealing to sector-specific and role-specific benefits
- Generating leads and networking
- Relationship development
- Anticipating and addressing myths and objections
- Communication strategies and tactics, including the value of a well-crafted “elevator pitch”
- Understanding your prospects and building rapport
- Selling to the C-suite
- Developing a one-page proposal
- Finding and highlighting the “free money” to help reduce or eliminate first cost
- Calculating a project’s true return, including life-cycle cost where applicable
- Distilling the costs/benefits into a concise one-page financial summary emphasizing the right metrics
- Is what you’re doing now working?
- Understanding and communicating the value of what you’re selling
- Replacing relationship-builders with challengers
- Key skills of a challenger
- Connecting the dots at various levels
- The importance of getting to know your prospects
- Migrating the discussions from “popular” to “proper” metrics
- Winning strategies for building rapport
- Dispelling Myths and Objections
- Landlord / Tenant Settings
Registration is for a license to use these course materials on a PER-PERSON basis for one year. Access by unlicensed registrants is strictly prohibited. As the licensed registrant for this training, you are accountable for any illegal distribution of course content including sharing your log-on information with others, group viewing, posting copies of this material on the Internet or on a company server or intranet, and any other form of unauthorized sharing. If you need help registering multiple people for this course or using these training materials for your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance so that everyone may be properly registered. All training materials are covered by U.S. Copyright law and under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.